Are you hurting and in need of some help? Every day, millions of Americans wake up in pain from something they did that ended up hurting their body. Maybe you lifted too much the day before helping a friend move. Or maybe you thought you were ten or even twenty years younger than you are when you decided to race your grandson in a sprint. Sometimes, it's just the job that gets to you, sitting at a desk, driving a truck, or taking a long road trip. There are many ways to cause yourself to hurt, your muscles screaming at you, your joints aching, and your stress elevated.
Sadly, millions of people have no natural solutions to help heal the pain, improve the body's recuperative powers, and avoid medicating themselves. In fact, over medication for pain relief is one of the number one ways, Americans die and the numbers are growing annually as more people become addicted to pain medication and have no other solutions. There are some viable alternatives to medication that do help, chiropractic, massage, physical therapy, fitness training, stretching, yoga, meditation, anti-inflammatory diets, and getting more sleep. These are all important processes that can help facilitate your healing and make a difference. However, the more you can do for yourself, the better of you are in the natural healing process. Being able to take control, empower yourself and be your own healer is the ultimate hope. In order to self-heal, though, you need tools. You need knowledge and the proper equipment. One of those requirements is a tool that can help relax your muscles, improve your circulation, and reduce your stress.
The BuffEnuff® Power Massager is a dynamic self-healing tool used around the world by doctors, trainers, therapists, and athletes that provides a broad application of care opportunities. Because it is portable and affordable, just about anyone can use and afford to purchase one. Since it is cordless, you can take it to the gym, travel with it, keep it handy, and use it. In fact, 90% of our customers tell us they use BuffEnuff® regularly claiming a higher use rate than many other personal use self-care modalities. Moreover, many report offering BuffEnuff® treatments to family and friends and enjoy helping their loved ones heal and feel good.
A great protocol for daily use is the following:
1. Use basic Wrapping® or Hovering® over the majority of the body for 45 seconds.
2. Use Clearing® on the lower back, thighs, calves, IT bands, and abdomen for 45 seconds - 1 minute.
3. Use Edge® and hold against the lower back while Hinging® the lower back with forward flexion and then extension for 20-30 seconds.
4. Use Edge® on the bottom of the feet, gliding the top of the foot over BuffEnuff® for 20 seconds each foot
5. Use Grounding® on the upper part of both feet for 10-15 seconds.
6. Use Scooping® on the neck making sure to place a towel over the hair that could get caught in the oscillating head. Do for 20 seconds.
7. Place a towel over the top of the head and do Waterfall® over the head for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
Note: Using Waterfall® after any BuffEnuff treatment process is a great finishing technique.
Since our launch in 2017, we've helped thousands of people globally and will continue our quest to Equip the World to Heal. Self-healing, equipping people with tools they can help themselves with are our mission and we are grateful for the opportunities to continue this pursuit. Please be sure and share BuffEnuff® with friends and family and let's heal the world together.